New York, NY (November 1, 2016) – Epstein Becker Green (EBG) is pleased to announce that its Health Care and Life Sciences and Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practices have been ranked in Tier 1 in the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” survey for 2017. The firm also is ranked in several additional areas, as outlined below.
The 2017 rankings were based on the highest number of participating firms and highest number of client ballots on record. To be eligible for a ranking, a firm must have a lawyer listed in The Best Lawyers in America, which recognizes the top 4 percent of practicing attorneys in the U.S. Learn more about the methodology here. Over 10,000 attorneys provided more than 800,000 law firm assessments, and over 10,000 clients provided more than 90,000 evaluations. Ranked firms, presented in tiers, are listed on a national and/or metropolitan scale. Receiving a tier designation reflects the high level of respect a firm has earned among other leading lawyers and clients in the same communities and the same practice areas for its abilities, its professionalism, and its integrity.
EBG was nationally ranked in the following practice areas:
- Employment Law – Management
- Health Care Law
- Labor Law – Management
- Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Commercial Litigation
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Immigration Law
- Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
The firm received the following metropolitan rankings:
- Chicago: Employment Law – Management; Labor Law – Management
- New Jersey: Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Employment Law – Management; Health Care Law; Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- New York City: Employment Law – Management; Health Care Law; Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Washington, DC: Health Care Law
- Chicago: Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- New Jersey: Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; Labor Law – Management
- New York City: Commercial Litigation; Immigration Law
- Washington, DC: Employment Law – Management; FDA Law
- Los Angeles: Employment Law – Management
- New York City: Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
About Epstein Becker Green
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., is a national law firm with a primary focus on health care and life sciences; employment, labor, and workforce management; and litigation and business disputes. Founded in 1973 as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care, financial services, retail, hospitality, and technology, among other industries, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Operating in locations throughout the United States and supporting domestic and multinational clients, the firm’s attorneys are committed to uncompromising client service and legal excellence. For more information, visit www.ebglaw.com.