Epstein Becker Green attorneys are featured in “Uniform Trade Secrets Act: A State by State Guide,” part of a special Labor and Employment supplement published by Practical Law Company. Epstein Becker Green, in conjunction with the Practical Law Company, recently wrote and published statewide guides on the non-compete laws of Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Virginia as well as on the trade secret laws of those states plus the District of Columbia.
Following is an excerpt from the guide:
The following attorneys’ work is featured:
- George B. Breen is a Member of the Firm in the Health Care and Life Sciences and Litigation practices in the Washington, DC office.
- David J. Clark is a Senior Counsel in the Litigation practice, in the firm’s New York office.
- James P. Flynn is a Member of the Firm in the Litigation and Labor and Employment practices in the Newark office and the Newark Managing Shareholder.
- Barry Guryan is a Member of the Firm in the Labor and Employment and Health Care and Life Sciences practices, in the firm’s Boston office.
- Amy E. Hatcher is an Associate in the Labor and Employment and Litigation practices, in the firm’s Newark office.
- Zachary C. Jackson is a Member of the Firm in the Labor and Employment practice, in the firm’s Chicago office.
- David Poppick is Member of the Firm in the Labor and Employment, Health Care and Life Sciences and Litigation practices, in the firm’s Stamford and New York offices.