Frank C. Morris, Jr., and Nancy Gunzenhauser Popper, Members of the Firm, speak on “Employment Policies in the Hybrid Environment: Key Issues for the Evolving Workforce,” hosted by the American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education (ALI CLE).
- Issues to consider when remote location is in a different state than physical office (e.g., tax, leave, wage/hour, restrictive covenants, workers’ compensation)
- Reimbursement of expenses for home offices, commuting
- Special issues that arise when employees are union represented
- Requiring remote work locations to be within a certain distance of physical office/hub
- Reasonable accommodations for employees (e.g., remote work, modified schedules)
- Vaccination issues: requirements, accommodations, and liability
- Remote working policies/agreements, including confidentiality, home office set up, and wage/hours issues
Please note there is a charge for this webcast. For more information and to register, please visit ALI-CLE.org.