Get the training you need to avoid compliance confusion and expensive litigation.
Prevent the financially crippling employee claims and lawsuits that plague employers in hard financial times. Attend this seminar and get the money-saving employment savvy your company has been looking for.
Let local experts teach you how to create compliant practices and bulletproof policies. With a slew of responsibilities already on your plate, how can you keep up with all the new developments? Easy – enroll today and discover the latest techniques to keep your company out of trouble.
Benefits for You
- Learn how to avoid negligent retention claims
- Hiring do’s and don’ts you need to follow now to avoid lawsuits later
- Strategies for implementing critical wage and hour basics correctly in your workplace
- Respond to today’s hot issues – including social media, retaliation and whistle-blower claims
- Find out why and when some employers need noncompetition agreements
- You will be able to review the hiring process.
- You will be able to discuss social media and electronic platform issues.
- You will be able to describe rights of returning soldiers.
- You will be able to explain sexual and other illegal harassment.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for human resource managers, operations managers, presidents, vice presidents, supervisors, managers, controllers, accountants and attorneys.
Frank C. Morris, Jr., Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. – Moderator
George B. Breen, Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
Andrea R. Calem, Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
Brian Steinbach, Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
Kathleen M. Williams, Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
For more information and to register, click here.