James J. Oh, Member of the Firm, will participate in a panel discussion, “Wage & Hour and BIPA Issues in the COVID-19 Era,” as part of Employment Law Update in Coronavirus/COVID-19 Times, a webinar hosted by the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE).
The panel features a debate on hot topics in wage and hour law, including:
- Work from home issues and the impact for exempt & non-exempt employees
- Reducing the salary and modifying work for exempt employees
- Requiring use of paid leave/vacations
- Arbitration agreements with class/collective action waivers
- Joint employer liability
- Court approval of FLSA settlements and offers of judgment
For more information, please visit IICLE.com.