Members of the Firm Peter M. Panken and Frank C. Morris, Jr., will speak at Employment and Labor Law for Corporate Counsel and the General Practitioner, an American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education (ALI CLE) course that runs from September 23 to 24.
Mr. Panken serves as Planning Co-Chair of the course and will present:
- “How the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) Is Being Applied to Non-Union Employers and How Unfair Labor Practices Are Being Redefined by the NLRB” (Sept. 23 video webcast).
- “How to Keep a Firing from Backfiring – How Anti-Discrimination Laws Work” (Sept. 24 video webcast)
- “Retaliation and Whistleblowing Prohibitions” (Sept. 24 video webcast)
- “Drafting Employment Applications, Employment Contracts, Manuals, and Releases” (Sept. 24 video webcast)
Frank C. Morris, Jr., Member of the Firm, will present:
- “Disability Discrimination” (Sept. 24 video webcast)
- “The Affordable Care Act” (Sept. 24 video webcast)
For more information, visit the ALI-ABA website.