Susan Gross Sholinsky, Member of the Firm, and Nancy Gunzenhauser Popper, Associate, co-present “Creating a Coronavirus Response Plan: A How-To Guide for Employers,” a webcast hosted by Lawline.
- Review the origins of COVID-19, and how it spreads
- Discuss implications for the American workforce and how it can affect businesses
- Identify steps employers can take to keep employees and the workplace safe, as well as best practices to limit exposure
- Consider employee pay under various scenarios (e.g. public health emergency declared, leave of absence, illness, self-quarantine)
- Answer frequently asked questions applicable to workforces across industries
Register for complimentary, on-demand access to the webinar recording – visit Lawline.com.