The hospitality industry faces tremendous challenges as cafés, bars, restaurants, hotels, and other establishments are forced to close or pursue delivery-based operations. During this virtual panel, Epstein Becker Green and Deloitte Legal outline the global outlook for hospitality organizations, including business considerations, the widely varying levels of relief offered by the U.S. and international governments, and the tax implications that may arise.
The panel includes:
- Michael Fuchs, Principal, Deloitte Consulting
- Danielle Hawkins, Principal, Deloitte Consulting
- Andrew Lilley, Partner, Head of U.K. Employment Law, Deloitte Legal
- James Oh, Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green
- Nicolaas Vermandel, Global Employment & Benefits Leader, Deloitte Legal
- Moderated by:Anthony Campanelli, Partner, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services