Watch the Video on Youtube or Here:
Take a coffee break every Tuesday in March at 2 p.m. ET to join us for a 15-minute webinar covering trending behavioral health issues!
We know that you are busy and want to stay current on trending issues. To meet this need, we are offering a “crash course” webinar series. You can pick and choose sessions to attend or sign up for all five 15-minute sessions, depending on your availability and level of interest. In each compact, 15
-minute installment, we will guide you through a different behavioral health issue. This webinar series should be of interest to providers, payors, private equity investors, and other health care and mental health stakeholders.
This week’s session:
Corporate Behavioral Health Care: “Not So Fast”
Tuesday, March 15 at 2:00 – 2:15 p.m. ET
Presenter: Kevin Ryan
This webinar will provide:
- A discussion of the concept of the “corporate practice of medicine” and other professional services:
- Who is allowed to employ licensed professionals may vary by state
- Professional corporations
- The management of professional corporations
- National expansion
- The scope of practice issues
Have a question on any of these issues? Please email the session speaker or Whitney Krebs, Senior Business Development Coordinator, at email@example.com.