Helaine Fingold, Senior Counsel, will present “CMS Advance Notice and Draft Call Letter Proposals,” a webinar hosted by the Health Plan Alliance.
CMS recently released the Advance Notice and Draft Call Letter for the 2017 contract year, which announced the proposed and final policies in the areas of payment, risk adjustment, benefit requirements, star ratings, enforcement, and others areas. This webinar will focus on and discuss the changes, proposals, and priorities most relevant to compliance personnel, provider contracting staff, and others with responsibility for payment, risk adjustment, and network development.
Topics will include:
- Planned changes to the MA capitation rate risk adjustment methodologies
- Proposed changes to the Part D payment methodology and benefit parameters
- Proposed changes to star ratings measures and methodologies
- Enforcement priorities for 2017
- Proposals for addressing plan ratings and payments for plans that serve vulnerable populations such as dually eligible or low income beneficiaries
For more information, please contact Ms. Fingold.