Watch the Video on Youtube or Here:
The topics to be presented include:
- What will it take to get cooperation credit in fraud and other white-collar investigations, and must a company be prepared to throw executives under the bus?
- What refinements might be made to the Yates Memorandum in the coming months?
- Will the risk of corporate executives being fined or prosecuted increase?
- What will be the latest fraud enforcement directions and theories under the False Claims Act, particularly regarding health care?
- An update on False Claims Act issues related to Medicare Advantage, cybersecurity, implied false certification, and materiality post-Escobar
- Will there be any easing of enforcement in such areas as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, antitrust, and civil rights?
If you have any questions, please email Lisa Blackburn at firstname.lastname@example.org.