- How a stray dog in your workplace could subject you to unanticipated FMLA liability
- Whether placing an employee on paid leave pending investigation can constitute an adverse employment action
- Pending legislation to ban sexual orientation discrimination
- Recent guidance from the EEOC on employment selection and testing procedures
- The new poster that must be posted by all employers
- Implications for hiring and promotion decisions emanating from the largest sex discrimination class action in U.S. history.
- Changes to the FMLA and
- Other important legal developments
To register, click here.
Please contact Bonnie Cipar at 312.499.1410 or email@example.com with any questions.