Carrie Valiant, Member of the Firm, speaks on a keynote panel, “Perspectives from the Top,” at the Driving Diversity in Law & Leadership Summit, hosted by CenterForce and co-sponsored by Epstein Becker Green.
In the face of the events of the past year and a half, many companies and firms are beginning to feel the necessity of fortifying their commitment to DEI initiatives. Additionally, there is mounting pressure on the General Counsel and Senior Partners to show up and take a stand on those initiatives by actively participating in changing the company’s culture and the way they do business.
This panel explores one or more of the following topics:
The ROI on DEI
- Organizational pitfalls when DEI isn’t a priority
- Inclusion as a business strategy and opportunity
- Success stories from collaboration with outside counsel
Follow the Yellow Brick Road: A Path to the GC Suite/Partnership—Legal Leadership
- Advice and lessons learned from leading GCs/Sr. Partners
- Why NOW is the time to make your next career move if you are a WOC
- Words of wisdom from diverse leaders on navigating the path to success
Driving Inclusion Through ESG
- What is ESG and why is everyone talking about it now?
- What role does the legal team play in corporate ESG initiatives?
- Where does DEI fit into the ESG framework?
- Why is having a strong ESG initiative in place important for an organization’s broader diversity and inclusion efforts?
For more information and to register, please visit CF-Conferences.com.