- Are there prerequisites for forming a joint defense agreement?
- When is the right time to form such an agreement?
- Are there different considerations in a criminal case?
- If the agreement or assertion of a joint defense privilege is challenged, whose burden is it to establish the privilege, or lack thereof?
- What are the valid bases for withdrawing from a joint defense agreement?
- If one party withdraws from the agreement, does the entire agreement cease to exist?
- Can information learned during a joint defense relationship be used for impeachment purposes?
- Does the joint defense privilege extend outside of a litigation context?
- What are the important legal developments regarding use of this litigation tool?
Registration Fee: $50
To register, click here.
Please contact Pamela Archer at 312-499-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.