Bradley Merrill Thompson, Member of the Firm in the Health Care & Life Sciences practice, in the firm’s Washington, DC, office, was quoted in multiple publications discussing the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) recent update to the pilot software pre-certification program.
Following is an excerpt from FierceHealthcare, “FDA Updates Pre-Cert Program as It Begins to Grapple With ‘Hard Questions,’” by Evan Sweeney.
- POLITICO Morning eHealth, “FDA Rolls Out Pre-Certification Update,” by Darius Tahir.
- Healthcare Dive, “FDA Unveils Software Pre-Cert Update,” by Meg Bryant.
- MobiHealthNews, “FDA’s Second Draft Shows Pre-Cert is Coming Along, Still Has a Ways to Go,” by Jonah Comstock.
- FDA Week, “Industry Attorneys: New Pre-Cert Model Vague on Requirement Details,” by David Roza. (Read the full version – subscription required.)
- Healthcare IT News, “FDA’s Second Draft Pre-Cert Released But Real Rule-Making Needed,” by Jonah Comstock.