Bradley Merrill Thompson, Member of the Firm in the Health Care & Life Sciences practice, in the firm’s Washington, DC, office, was cited in Healthcare IT News, in “CDS Coalition Requests FDA Rescind Final Decision Support Guidance,” by Andrea Fox.
Following is an excerpt:
- The right information – including evidence-based guidance.
- The right people – the entire care team and the patient.
- On the right channels – EHR, patient portal, etc.
- In the right format – dashboards, orders.
- At the right points in the clinical workflow – optimizing decision-making or action.