ERIC and Epstein Becker Green have jointly released the latest issue of the Benefits Litigation Update, reviewing the latest developments in key litigation matters.
In this Benefits Litigation Update we are focusing on:
- The U.S. Supreme Court’s decisions in Fifth Third (and several non-ERISA security law cases affecting benefit plans), Hobby Lobby and Conestoga
- The latest developments regarding equitable remedies after Amara v. Cigna
- An update on M&G Polymers USA, LLC v. Tackett involving when retiree health benefits are considered to be vested
- Updates on several other important cases that are currently pending, and
- An editorial from Epstein Becker Green counsel that discusses a possible concern about judicial deference to plan administrative decisions
ERIC staff and senior counsel from Epstein Becker Green will discuss on the conference call the key issues summarized in the Update and answer any questions you may have regarding these cases and issues.