Erik Weibust and Edward Loya, Jr., Members of the Firm, speak at the 2022 Trade Secret Summit, hosted by the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), and sponsored by Epstein Becker Green.
The AIPLA Trade Secret Summit is the leading trade secret conference in the nation, with speakers from across the spectrum of private practitioners, in-house counsel, government, and academia, as well as fantastic networking opportunities.
Erik is the outgoing-Chair of the AIPLA Trade Secret Committee, and speaks on a panel, “Protecting AI-generated Inventions as Trade Secrets,” from 9:00 to 10:00 AM, on Friday, December 9.
Edward speaks on a panel, “Criminal and Government Investigations of Trade Secret Theft,” from 10:15 to 11:15 AM, on Friday, December 9.
Other topics include:
- Legislative Updates
- Best Practices for Trade Secret Identification in Litigation;
- The Changing Shape of Trade Secret Trials: What You Need to Know to Prepare and Try Today’s Trade Secret Cases;
- Arbitration of Noncompete and Trade Secrets Disputes;
- Recent Innovations in Trade Secret Protection Technologies and Forensics;
- Damages in Trade Secret Cases; and
- Exploring the Contours of What is a Trade Secret: A Deep Dive on Confidential Information vs. Trade Secrets, Employee’s General Skill and Knowledge vs. an Employer’s Trade Secrets, and the Role of Trade Secrets in the Enforcement of Restrictive Covenants.
For more information and to register, please visit AIPLA.org.