The new regime in Washington, D.C. — including a Democratic filibuster-proof Congress and newly appointed members of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and U.S. Department of Labor — has altered the political climate of the country with respect to federal regulation of the employment relationship. This advanced course is designed to inform you of the most significant, recent changes. It also will focus on litigation questions and techniques, with special emphasis on evidentiary problems.
If you’re an employment lawyer — either an old hand or a neophyte — you need to take this course. In just two and one-half days, this course will update you on all of the key issues.
Epstein Becker Green attorney Frank C. Morris, Jr. will speak on the following topics:
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Update
- Electronic Discovery Problems
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
Epstein Becker Green attorney Peter M. Panken will speak on the following topics:
- Retaliation, Whistleblower Protection, and Sarbanes – Oxley Developments
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): A Trap for Unwary Employers and the Trend to Class and Collective Actions
- Structuring Reductions in Force: How To Choose Without Losing
For more information and to register, click here.