Doug Hastings, Chair of the Board of Directors of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., will copresent “Ready, Set, Go: Top Clinical Integration and Accountable Care Actions Providers Need to Be Taking and Related Legal Issues” at the American Health Lawyer’s Association’s Payors, Plans, and Managed Care Law Institute, which runs from Dec. 6 to 7, 2011.
• Getting your arms around quality and outcome measurement
• The essentials of information management
• Creating a viable physician integration platform
• How to slice and dice the new reimbursement pie
• Governing and governance — how to do so effectively in the new healthcare paradigm
• There is risk and then there is risk — state licensure requirements and compliance
For more information, visit Healthlawyers.org.