Douglas Hastings, Member of the Firm and Chair of the Board of Directors, will copresent “Delivery System Reform: New Care Delivery, Quality, and Efficiency Initiatives” at AHLA’s Healthcare Reform: The Law and Its Implications (Dec. 6-7, 2010), in Chicago.
Topics discussed will include
- Payment and delivery system change dynamics influencing the quality and cost of patient care
- Achieving the triple aim of accountable care — improved patient outcomes, patient satisfaction, and cost-efficiency
- The role of CMS in fostering new initiatives
- The impact, opportunities, and challenges of delivery system reform for hospitals, health systems, medical groups, and other healthcare providers
- Financial and clinical re-engineering challenges
- The role of health information and data in delivery system reform
For more information, visit the AHLA’s website.