Philo D. Hall, Senior Counsel, will present “The Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) in 2019: New Legal Issues Presented by New Risk Models” at the Annual Meeting of the American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA).
Topics will include:
- CMS’s objective to drive Medicare ACOs to take on more risk, faster, as demonstrated by the new “Pathways to Success” models commencing in 2019
- Latest trends on providers choosing to transition into these new downside risk models
- New waivers and flexibilities available for beneficiary incentives, telehealth, and beneficiary assignment
- Pros and cons of the MSSP risk adjustment model
- Potential fraud and abuse waivers under consideration for future MSSP models
For more information, please visit HealthLawyers.org.