Jason Christ, Member of the Firm, will moderate “Advanced Compliance Education Webinar Series, Part VI: Compliance for Medicare Advantage Plans,” an online panel discussion hosted by the American Health Lawyers Association.
Building on previous AHLA education webinars, this presentation will discuss hot topics and practical concerns for conducting a compliance program for medicare advantage plans. The program will offer a highly technical analysis of the subject matter for those practicing health law in this specialty.
Topics to be covered include:
- Interacting with senior management on sensitive compliance matters;
- How to address tough and thorny issues;
- Hot billing and compliance areas to self-audit;
- Auditing your compliance program’s effectiveness;
- Trends in enforcement activity (what’s the next big focus area);
- Useful tips in educating the workforce; and
- Crisis management.
For more information, visit HealthLawyers.org.