Frank Morris, Jr., Brian Steinback, and Kathleen Williams, attorneys based in the firm’s Washington, DC, office, will copresent a full-day seminar, “Administering the Family and Medical Leave Acts,” hosted by Lorman Education Services.
In today’s economic climate, attendance and productivity are key to a company’s survival. Take the first step toward protecting your bottom line and minimizing your liability – attend this seminar and get practical tips on how to update your policies to comply with FMLA/DCFMLA regulations. Don’t let your company take compliance risks during this historically difficult time in our nation.
Given the high cost of dealing with attendance and leave issues, you will see a quick return on the investment you make in this crucial seminar. Don’t miss this chance to learn cutting-edge techniques for coping with all the latest FMLA/DCFMLA changes and hot issues – register today.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Untangle the complex web of overlapping state and federal leave laws
- Avoid costly mistakes in determining FMLA/DCFMLA eligibility
- Decide whether to grant FMLA/DCFMLA leave based on today’s working definition of a serious health condition
- Meet the challenges ahead – find out how to coordinate leave with benefits
- Best strategies for managing intermittent leave
This seminar is designed for human resource and benefits professionals, business managers, office managers, administrators, directors, payroll professionals and attorneys.
For more information, visit Lorman.com.