Constance (Connie) Wilkinson co-presents “A Look into the Seismic Impact of Litigation on the 340B Drug Pricing Program” at ACI’s 21st Annual Rx Drug Pricing Boot Camp, which runs from May 4 to 5.
- Exploring recent case law and its effect on the 340B program
- Reimbursement reductions: American Hospital Association v. Becerra
- Contract pharmacies: Numerous Manufacturers v. Becerra
- Related state legislation: Arkansas
- Patient definition: Genesis Healthcare, Inc. v. Azar
For more information, visit AmericanConference.com.