David W. Garland, Member of the Firm and Chair of the firm’s National Employment, Labor & Workforce Management Steering Committee, and Adam Forman, Member of the Firm, will speak at the Sixth Annual Transatlantic Conference, organized by the International Committee of the UK Employment Lawyers Association (ELA) in conjunction with the International Labor & Employment Law Committee of the American Bar Association (ABA) Section of Labor and Employment Law.
Mr. Garland will co-present the talk “Whistleblowing – a Global Update.” Topics to be covered will include:
- Key whistleblowing developments in the US
- The EU Whistleblowing Directive – a practical guide to the changes
- Changes in whistleblowing reporting obligations for public limited companies
- Global regulatory trends
Mr. Forman will co-present the talk “2C: The Impact of Technology on the Workplace.” Topics to be covered will include:
- The impact of AI on the global workplace
- Opportunities and Threats
- New ways of working
- Portability and security of information
- Social media – friend or foe?
- Wearable tech and the impact on the worker