Topics: Cost Reduction Strategies for Health, Property & Casualty Programs
Health system executives constantly seek innovative approaches to enterprise cost savings. An often overlooked opportunity for cutting costs exists in your health, property and casualty programs. At the summit you will:
- Apply proven strategies that can reduce enterprise risk by at least 20%.
- Follow a hypothetical model that identifies cost saving strategies that protect the entity while realizing significant cost savings.
- Actively participate in peer group sessions that encourage idea exchange, strategy application and cost saving opportunity identification.
- Develop a tool kit that allows you to leave with practical strategies that can lead to immediate cost savings.
- Enjoy interacting with a targeted audience specifically limited to ensure maximum opportunity for group interaction and discussion leading to practical solutions.