HYUN SOO ("HUBERT") LEE is Of Counsel in the Corporate Services practice, in the firm's New York office.
- Advises clients in all aspects of corporate governance
- Represents and advises clients in all phases of the formation, financing, operation, and restructuring of strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Represents buyers and sellers in all stages of acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, and related transactions
- Structures and negotiates core business, back office, and information technology related outsourcing and licensing agreements
- Represents private equity and venture capital firms in acquiring and divesting equity and debt positions
- Represents and advises clients in all areas relating to the application of federal securities laws and stock exchange requirements, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
Prior to joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Lee worked as a legal consultant at a specialized business finance consulting firm based out of Seoul, Korea, and New York City, where he reviewed and revised international contracts and advised executives on licensing agreements and tax issues.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University (LL.M., 2003)
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University (J.D., 2002)
- University of Richmond (B.S.B.A., 1999)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Asian American Bar Association of New York