2016 HCCA Presentation Downloads
- Value Based Payments and Compliance: Responding to the Government’s Focus on Quality of Care and Medical Necessity - co-presented by George B. Breen of Epstein Becker Green.
- Don’t Gamble with Your DMEPOS Business: Compliance Tips and Tactics to Help Beat the Dealer - co-presented by George B. Breen of Epstein Becker Green.
- Top Five Hospice Risk Areas: What You Need to Know and Do Now (HCCA 2016 Compliance Institute) - co-presented by Jason E. Christ and Serra J. Schlanger of Epstein Becker Green.
About Epstein Becker Green, EBG Advisors, and National Health Advisors
Click on the double-arrow icon to view in full-screen mode. Or download in PDF format.
- Epstein Becker Green (EBG), a national law firm with a focus on health care and life sciences, regularly serves academic and other hospital systems, large physician practices, and other providers across the health care industry with capabilities ranging from corporate transactions and government investigations to litigation matters and regulatory advice. For additional information, visit www.ebglaw.com.
- EBG Advisors (EBGA) is a Washington, D.C., based consultancy affiliated with EBG. The organization is comprised of a network of international attorneys, policy analysts, strategists, and other professionals who specialize in providing coordinated guidance and solutions across various segments of the health care industry. For additional information, visit www.ebgadvisors.com.
- National Health Advisors (NHA) is a Washington, D.C., based consultancy affiliated with EBG. It is dedicated to the provision of legislative and regulatory advocacy. For additional information, visit www.nationalhealthadvisors.com.
Related Practices at Epstein Becker Green
- Compliance Counseling and Defense - see also our PDF brochure
- Fraud and Abuse Counseling and Defense - see also our PDF brochure
- Government Investigations and Litigation - see also our PDF brochure
- Privacy and Security Law- see also our PDF brochure
- Telehealth - see also our PDF brochure
- Doing the Cha-Cha on Exchange Rules: CMS Moves Forward on Standardized Plan Offerings but Steps Back from Instituting Minimum Network Adequacy Standards (March 2016)
- CMS Issues Long-Awaited Rule Regarding Reporting and Returning Overpayments (February 2016)
- Serra Schlanger Quoted in “OIG Points to Documentation as Key to Billing Compliance in 2016 Work Plan” (January 2016)
- George Breen Quoted in “Why ICD-10 Coding Demands a Focused Compliance Perspective” (November 2015)
- CMS Progress Note Template for Home Health Patients: Comments due by October 13 (October 2015)
- Spotlight on Responsibility and Accountability: OIG’s New Compliance Guidance for Health Care Governing Boards (May 2015)
- 2014 Year-end Hospice and Home Health Update: The Regulatory Landscape for Hospice and Home Health Providers Continues to Change (January 2015)