GREGORY D. GREEN is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Newark office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Helps represent employers in disputes involving various matters, including employee discrimination, retaliation, and whistleblowing claims, in state and federal courts
- Assists in advising employers on employment practices and procedures, including employment policies, employments agreements, restrictive covenants, and handbooks
- Provides guidance to employers on a variety of workplace issues, including workforce reductions, compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, and equal employment issues
During law school, Mr. Green was the Senior Articles Editor of the Women’s Rights Law Reporter and interned with a magistrate judge, the Honorable Michael A. Hammer of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Before attending law school, Gregory worked at Legal Aid Ontario in Canada as a legal client representative.
- Rutgers Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Senior Articles Editor – Women’s Rights Law Reporter
- York University (M.A., 2013)
- University of Toronto (B.A., with distinction, 2011)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Garden State Bar Association – Membership Committee
- New Jersey State Bar Association