Post-Acute Preferred Provider Arrangements – Strategies for Partnership: Post-Acute Crash Course Webinar Series
Take a coffee break every Tuesday in November at 2 p.m. ET to join us for a series of four 15-minute webinars on "Transacting in the Post-Acute Care Space: Considerations, Red Flags, and Opportunities!"
We know that you are busy and want to stay current on trending issues. To meet this need, we are offering a “crash course” webinar series. You can pick and choose sessions to attend or sign up for all four 15-minute sessions, depending on your availability and level of interest. In each compact, 15-minute installment, we will guide you through a different post-acute care space transaction issue. This webinar series should be of interest to providers and those in hospitals, health systems, and private equity.
Post-Acute Preferred Provider Arrangements—Strategies for Partnership
Tuesday, November 28 at 2:00 – 2:15 p.m. ET
Presenter: Clifford E. Barnes
- Care coordination initiatives—an opportunity for more comprehensive care
- How Affordable Care Act demonstration projects, such as bundled payments, patient-centered medical homes, value-based purchasing, and accountable care organizations, promote preferred provider arrangements
- Opportunities for partnership, and how to approach them
- Balancing patient choice and preferred provider networks
- Why integration can be preferable to acquisition
Participation is complimentary, but pre-registration is required.
Have a question on any of these issues? Please email the session speaker or Whitney Krebs, Business Development Manager, at [email protected].