Epstein Becker Green Is Recognized in the 2016 U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” SurveyNovember 2, 2015
New York, NY (November 2, 2015) – Epstein Becker Green (EBG) is pleased to announce that its Health Care and Life Sciences, and Employment, Labor, and Workforce Management practices have been ranked in Tier 1 in the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” survey for 2016. The firm also is ranked in several additional areas, as outlined below.
To be eligible for a ranking, a firm must have a lawyer listed in The Best Lawyers in America, which recognizes the top four percent of practicing attorneys in the United States. A Law Firm Leaders survey was implemented to provide personal insight on the legal landscape surrounding the nationally ranked practice areas. In addition to information from these surveys, incorporated in the rankings are 6.7 million evaluations of more than 55,000 individual leading lawyers collected by Best Lawyers for the 2016 evaluation process. The rankings, which are presented in tiers, nationally rank law firms in one or more of 74 major legal practice areas and in metropolitan or state rankings in one or more of 122 major legal practice areas.
EBG was nationally ranked in the following practice areas:
- Employment Law – Management
- Health Care Law
- Labor Law – Management
- Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Immigration Law
- Commercial Litigation
The firm received the following metropolitan rankings:
- New Jersey: Commercial Litigation; Employment Law – Management; Health Care Law; Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- New York City: Employment Law – Management; Health Care Law; Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Washington, D.C.: Health Care Law
- Chicago: Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; Labor Law - Management
- New Jersey: Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; Labor Law – Management
- New York City: Commercial Litigation; Immigration Law
- Washington, D.C.: Employment Law – Management; FDA Law
- New York City: Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
About Epstein Becker Green
Epstein Becker & Green P.C., is a national law firm with a primary focus on health care and life sciences; employment, labor, and workforce management; and litigation and business disputes. Founded in 1973 as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care, financial services, retail, hospitality, and technology, among other industries, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Operating in offices throughout the U.S. and supporting clients in the U.S. and abroad, the firm’s attorneys are committed to uncompromising client service and legal excellence. For more information, visit www.ebglaw.com.