Women, Financial Wellness, and Retirement: How Employer-Sponsored Programs Can Increase Awareness and Improve Outcomes
Michelle Capezza, Member of the Firm, will co-present "Women, Financial Wellness, and Retirement: How Employer-Sponsored Programs Can Increase Awareness and Improve Outcomes," a panel discussion hosted by Prudential.
The effects of the pandemic and the rapidly changing workplace environment have created new barriers for employees to financial wellness and retirement security, and they have disproportionately impacted women, causing some to label the economic downturn a “Shecession.”
Topics will include:
- Statistical findings from Prudential’s 2020 Financial Wellness Census and insights resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic
- How employers can address intrinsic hurdles for women
- Financial wellness and educational debt programs
- Employer-sponsored retirement savings programs
- Long-term planning considerations
Click here to access the August 18, 2020 complimentary on-demand webinar recording, registration is required.