Update on Executive Compensation for Global Financial Services Companies
This complimentary webinar will provide an outline of the various European and U.S. legal and regulatory issues affecting the executive compensation of global financial services companies. Recent global developments in executive compensation will be reviewed, and the speakers will address various strategies to effectively manage executive compensation for U.S. executives.
This is an important topic for the global financial services industry as the international trends in executive compensation today will translate into executive compensation policy and best practices for U.S. executives in the near future. The speakers will address the following topics:
- European Executive Compensation Initiatives and Regulations
- Status of U.S. Regulation of Executive Compensation
- Dodd-Frank Developments in Deferred Compensation
- Executive Compensation and the Volcker Rule
- Clawback Strategies and Enforcement
- Banking Regulations and Audit Guidelines
Gretchen Harders, Member, Epstein Becker Green
Erin Miner, Counsel, Credit Suisse
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact Kiirsten Lederer at (212) 351-4668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.