Understanding Anti-Whistleblower Protocols for Companies: A Knowledge Group Webcast
Stuart Gerson, Member of the Firm, will copresent "Understanding Anti-Whistleblower Protocols for Companies," a webcast produced by The Knowledge Group.
A current hot button issue is the new anti-whistleblower protocols that are part of the Dodd-Frank Act and Sarbanes-Oxley Act efforts in general. The protocols have critical implications; therefore it is imperative that companies be extremely vigilant and must have a thorough understanding of the anti-whistleblower protocols.
The Knowledge Group recruited a panel of key thought leaders and practitioners who will help you understand some of the most significant issues with respect to compliance issues for anti-whistleblower protocols in a two-hour live webcast.
The panel will discuss the following subjects:
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act: Overview of Whistleblower Provisions
- Significant Cases and Key Issues
- Penalties for Non-Compliance
- Guidance and Best Practices
- Latest regulatory updates
For more information, visit KnowledgeCongress.org.