The New Normal? Post-Pandemic Planning and Return to Work Considerations in the Age of COVID-19
Cassandra Labbees, Member of the Firm, will co-present "The New Normal? Post-Pandemic Planning and Return to Work Considerations in the Age of COVID-19," a webinar hosted by the Garden State Bar Association (GSBA).
This webinar will discuss post-pandemic planning and return to work topics, including:
- OSHA Guidance: Return to Work Principles
- Fueling Disability Accommodation and the Interactive Practices During COVID-19
- Future litigation: COVID-19 related lawsuits by employees
- Guidance and relief for retirement plans due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Registration is complimentary, but pre-registration is required.
To learn more, visit GSBA's registration site.