The New ACA Implementation Regulations: Mid-Year Preparation for Employers – Are You Ready for 2014? (A Webcast Series)
Please join Epstein Becker Green in its fifth installment of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) webcast series. We will continue to review the ongoing impact of the ACA on employers and their group health plans.
Many provisions of the ACA are already in effect. Still, for many employers, the most significant aspects of the ACA are clearly on the horizon for January 1, 2014—including the employer shared responsibility provisions, and the establishment of health insurance exchanges.
With little more than six months to January 1, employers are assessing how rapidly proliferating rules by ACA enforcement agencies apply to them and what they need to do to comply. In particular, employers with calendar-year plans may want to take action as soon as next month.
In this webcast, Epstein Becker Green will:
- provide an update concerning shared responsibility and wellness regulations;
- explore the new guidance on the determination of minimum value and
- review the new employer notice requirements for the Exchanges and COBRA;
- discuss the emerging attitudes of enforcement agencies; and
- outline areas of the law that plaintiffs' attorneys may challenge post 2014.
Don't Miss This Opportunity!
To register, please click here.
Contact Elizabeth Gannon at 202/861-1850 or [email protected]
for more information. If you missed any webinars in the
New ACA Implementation Regulation series, the audio recordings and
presentation slides are now available.
EBG's HEAL and PPACA blogs will also post regulatory developments.
Click here to learn more about Epstein Becker Green's
HEAL Group and to download the HEAL brochure.