The Center for Business Intelligence’s 7th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress
This event is the premier industry meeting place for senior level pharmaceutical executives who wish to network with and learn from industry experts in the areas of legal, regulatory and compliance. Epstein Becker Green is one of the event's "silver sponsors."
Epstein Becker Green attorney Lynn Shapiro Snyder will serve as the moderator at the session entitled "2009 Settlements and CIAs — Expanding Accountability for Effective Corporate Compliance Programs" (Jan. 25 at 3:35 p.m.). During this session, panelists will dissect 2009 settlements to assess what has changed in terms of CIAs and what that means for the future. Bring your questions to this interactive session and gain insights into the compliance challenges going forward as a result of these new integrity obligations.
Epstein Becker Green attorney Wendy C. Goldstein will speak at the session entitled "How to Effectively Address Evolving Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Issues with Your Business Partners" (Jan. 26 at 8 a.m.). This breakout session will address some of the challenges and better practices for interactions with business partners, including vendors, customers and consultants. Topics will include:
- Addressing transparency and disclosure issues
- Managing institution codes, vendor registrations and accountability
- Partnering with business partners on regulatory and compliance issues and addressing evolving standards
- How to address conflicting Industry Codes of Conduct
- Training — When is it appropriate to "train" a business partner?
- What is an appropriate amount of collaboration on regulatory/compliance issues?
Click here to view the full brochure of this event.
For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence at 1-800-817-8601 or [email protected].