The 8th National Life Sciences & Technology Week
ILSI-Biomed Israel 2009, 8th National Life Science & Technology Week, is the leading international conference covering the fast-growing field of innovation in the biomedical, health care and life sciences industries, is expected to attract over 6,000 local and international CEOs, experts, academics, scientists, researchers, venture capitalists, and angel investors.
Biomed 2009 is an essential opportunity to learn from international experts the latest healthcare trends, regulatory and reimbursement issues, and therapies. A vast variety of Israeli BioPharma and Medical Device players will also receive exposure.
Biomed 2009 highlights:
- Plenary sessions and presentations by industry leaders and academia worldwide
- The 3rd International Stem Cell Meeting
- Unique opportunities for networking and learning
- Satellite events focusing on clinical studies, aesthetic medicine, orthopedic
- One-on-one partnering meetings
- Exhibition of the latest medical innovations
- Prime location — Tel Aviv, a commercial capital and tourist delight
For more information, click here.