Telemedicine and Total Joint Surgeons: How to Run a Virtual Practice
Amy Lerman, Member of the Firm, will co-present "Telemedicine and Total Joint Surgeons: How to Run a Virtual Practice," a webinar hosted by the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS).
This webinar will provide a stepwise approach to virtual patient care platforms. Specifically, it will focus on practice transition in light of the current COVID-19 situation, as well as the augmentation of traditional face-to-face office practice beyond current day.
- Review virtual patient care platforms and compliance
- Outline legal and regulatory aspects of telemedicine
- Outline strategies for successful telemedicine implementation
- Discuss telemedicine visit elements, exam and documentation
- Outline appropriate billing and coding methods
For more information, visit Zoom.us.