Safety of Temporary Workers in California: Strategies for Meeting Cal/OSHA and Fed/OSHA Compliance Obligations
Alka Ramchandani, an Associate in the Labor and Employment practice, based in the San Francisco office, presents "Safety of Temporary Workers in California: Strategies for Meeting Cal/OSHA and Fed/OSHA Compliance Obligations," a webinar sponsored by California Employer Resources.
Learn the potential risks of hiring temporary workers and get tips on how to examine your contractor relationships so you can prevent costly litigation in the future.
- Who is considered a “temporary employee” under the law
- To what extent you are responsible for temporary worker safety
- Which duties put temporary worker safety at greatest risk
- How California workplaces are affected by Fed/OSHA’s temporary workers’ initiative
- Strategies to comply with your Cal/OSHA’s requirements regarding temporary workers
- Recommended practices for reducing risk and liability, and more!
For more information, visit CalEmployerResources.com.