Retail Executive Roundtable Summit
Epstein Becker Green
250 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10177
Leverage best practices from an open discussion among retail industry executives by attending Epstein Becker Green’s exclusive Retail Executive Roundtable Summit. The summit will be devoted to retail industry labor and employment issues that general counsel and human resources executives are facing. Attendees will walk away with networking connections, human capital ideas and solutions, and a better understanding of labor and employment laws and regulations and targeted audits. There will be sufficient breaks to incorporate an open discussion among attendees who want to address follow-up topics or other issues.
Topics will include:
- Provisions for pregnancy and religious accommodation
- Recent and aggressive positions by the National Labor Relations Board on items such as election rules and micro-units
- The implications of social media use in background checks and recruiting
- Emerging wage and hour trends, including scheduling and minimum wage laws
- A review of the latest National Labor Relations Board rules for handbooks
Presenting Epstein Becker Green Attorneys:
For information about attending, please contact Kiirsten Lederer at 212/351-4668 or [email protected].