Protecting Trade Secrets: Best Practices in Investigating and Remediating Theft
Midtown Loft & Terrace
267 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Daniel R. Levy, Member of the Firm, will participate in the panel discussion "Protecting Trade Secrets: Best Practices in Investigating and Remediating Theft," at the White Collar Crime Tech (WCCT) 2018 conference.
Nearly 80% of employees take sensitive data with them when they leave their jobs. Learn what information escapes your company when your personnel join a competitor or start their own business. This panel led by expert forensic investigators and experienced trial lawyers in IP theft cases will reveal best practices and techniques to:
- Prevent the loss of sensitive information with effective controls and rapid identification of theft attempts;
- Assess whether departing employees have misappropriated sensitive information in a repeatable, cost-effective manner;
- Prepare complete forensic preservations and analyses where artifacts of theft are identified;
- Boost turnaround times and storage capacity by quickly recycling hardware after employees depart;
- Prove the occurrence of theft through authentic, verifiable evidence; and
- Remediate the misappropriated information from your adversary’s IT infrastructure.
For more information, please visit WCCT.online.