Onsite Medical Clinics: Business Cases, Benefits, and Feasibility for the Modern Corporation
Kevin Ryan, Michelle Capezza, and Valerie Butera, Members of the Firm, alongside human resources and employee wellness professionals, will present "Onsite Medical Clinics: Business Cases, Benefits, and Feasibility for the Modern Corporation," a briefing hosted by Aon, Pfizer, and Epstein Becker Green.
The prevalence of Onsite Medical Clinics continues to grow as companies seek ways to make employees more productive and to manage health plan costs. Health reform, new technologies, and the evolving demands of the workforce are making Onsite Medical Clinics one of the hotter topics in benefits and in the Boardroom. This interactive presentation will address questions like: Is an Onsite Medical Clinic right for your organization? What are the benefits of Onsite Medical Clinics and legal considerations? What is the impact on the bottom line? The program will conclude with a tour of Pfizer's Onsite Medical Clinic.
Discussion topics include:
- Business case for Onsite Medical Clinics - presented by Robin Bouvier, Aon
- Feasibility Analysis + Business Considerations for HDHPs - presented by Tim McDonald, Aon
- Risk Management and Privacy Issues - presented by Kevin J. Ryan, Member, Epstein Becker Green
- ERISA Plan and Related Considerations - presented by Michelle Capezza, Member, Epstein Becker Green
- Workplace Safety and OSHA Considerations - presented by Valerie Butera, Member, Epstein Becker Green
- Pfizer’s Health and Wellness Approach - presented by Nicole Shaffer, Pfizer
Space is limited for this event. To register, please click here.
For questions about the event, please contact Stephen Patnode.