Minimizing Wage and Hour Risks with an Evolving On-Demand Workforce: A Strafford Publications Webinar
Jeffrey H. Ruzal, Senior Counsel, co-presents "Minimizing Wage and Hour Risks with an Evolving On-Demand Workforce: Mitigating Claims Arising from the Use of 'Gig Workers,' Freelancers, Contractors, and Interns," a webinar hosted by Strafford Publications.
Topics will include:
- What is the “on demand” economy?
- Media attention and high-profile lawsuits
- Background on independent contractors
- Legal test for independent contractor status
- Uber and Lyft lawsuits
- Practical considerations – “dos and don’ts”
- Established business considering “on demand” services: joint employer issues
For more information, please contact Mr. Ruzal.