Managing a Key Employee Departure to Avoid the Loss of Trade Secrets, Customers, and Colleagues
James P. Flynn, Member of the Firm, will participate in a panel discussion, "Managing a Key Employee Departure to Avoid the Loss of Trade Secrets, Customers, and Colleagues," at Noncompetes and Restrictive Covenants 2021: What Every Lawyer, Human Resources Professional, and Key Strategic Decisionmaker Should Know, a one-day program hosted by the Practising Law Institute (PLI).
- Assessing the risks posed to all parties when an employee leaves for a competitor
- Appreciating the impact good onboarding steps will have on handling departures well
- Understanding what your internal capabilities are, what forensic options are available, and when to use which
- Learning about risks of exposing a new employer to cross-contamination of trade secrets and other confidential business information
- Evaluating options and deciding when to seek injunctive relief
For more information, please visit PLI.edu.