Legal and Ethical Issues for New York Engineers
Nanuet, New York 10954
Counsel Eileen D. Millett presents "Legal and Ethical Issues for New York Engineers" at this full-day HalfMoon Seminars event.
Benefits of attending:
- You'll learn about compliance with rules of the State Education Department and the New York Board of Professional Engineering and Land Surveying.
- You'll explore the legal and ethical consequences of contracts and subcontracts.
- You'll study compliance with ethics requirements including rules of the Board of Regents, Part 29.3 on professional conduct.
- You'll learn about the regulation and development of contaminated properties.
- You'll review environmental regulations on air and water quality.
For CLE information and to register, visit HalfMoon Seminars.