KPMG Institute Webcast: The Evolution of Accountable Care: What Does It Really Mean?
Doug Hastings, Chair of the Board of Directors, will copresent this Webcast sponsored by KPMG Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals Institute, "The Evolution of Accountable Care: What Does It Really Mean?"
All members of the healthcare ecosystem are evaluating the rapidly-developing dialogue around accountable care and considering potential models for Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). Understanding and participating in this dialogue is critical to having a voice in the accelerating transformation of U.S. healthcare.
This webcast is designed to bring some clarity to the important issues regarding ACOs and to provide you with some practical suggestions on what your organization might consider as its individual discussions on accountable care move forward.
Among the topics to be covered are:
- Why "business as usual" has to change
- Why the accountable care evolution (and, potentially, revolution) is important
- What does it really mean to be an ACO?
- What do organizations need to be thinking about?
- What the four pillars of ACOs are
- Steps to take in considering participation in an ACO
For more information, visit the KPMG Institute's website.