Hybrid Working in a Post-COVID World
Nancy Gunzenhauser Popper, Member of the Firm, will co-present "Hybrid Working in a Post-COVID World" a webcast, part of the Employment Law Series hosted by Deloitte Legal.
The legal framework for working from home around the globe has become key to ensuring organizations succeed in a post-COVID world. What are the aspects to consider when organizing hybrid working (office/home) in this new environment?
- Introducing a structured home working plan for your workforce.
- Requirements for information and consultation procedures.
- Paying relevant allowances.
- Infrastructure necessary.
- Other aspects such as work/life balance.
Understand how you can plan ahead for your business with global insights from continental Europe, U.K., U.S., and Latin America.
For more information and to register, please visit Event.Webcasts.com.