Home Health M&A 2011
Add up all the operating decisions you made in the last five years and they won't affect your net worth more than how well you prepare, time and execute the sale of your agency.
- Value your agency accurately
- Time your transaction for top dollar
- Play to buyer hot buttons for higher multiples
- Conduct essential due diligence
- Meet new clinical, regulatory and financial standards for acquisition
- Minimize the tax consequences of your transaction
- Prepare for life after the sale
And much more?... straight from the buyers, sellers and M&A firms who facilitate agency deals every day.
Epstein Becker Green attorneys David Matyas and Scott Drago will present the sessions entitled "Due Diligence Part 2: IT and Legal Prep" and "Tax considerations for securing the most lucrative deal."
For more information and to register, click here.